About this Policy
This policy sets out how UdioSystems Pty Ltd (ACN 166 661 945) (UdioSystems) collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using UdioSystems services you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
UdioSystems and Privacy
UdioSystems is bound by the Privacy Act (1988).
What personal information is collected?
UdioSystems collects personal information to assist it and its related bodies corporate to conduct their activities and provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by UdioSystems may include:
- identification details, which may include name, birth date, gender, security questions and answers;
- bank account and credit account details;
- user ID's and passwords;
- services provided to you, including saved items and searches
- business information, such as ABN and licence number;
- information about the devices on which you visit the UdioSystems websites, and your activities on those sites;
- third party account details (for example where you sign in through a social network);
- social profile information;
- records and content of communications with UdioSystems or any other person including records and content using Communications Services (as that term is defined in UdioSystems’s Terms and Conditions of Use). Please note that such records and content may be stored and scanned by UdioSystems.
How is personal information collected?
UdioSystems collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to UdioSystems in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise);
- directly from you when you communicate with UdioSystems or any other person using UdioSystems Communications Services;
- from third parties such as:
- UdioSystems related companies;
- operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the UdioSystems websites;
- social networks where you choose to share that information when creating an account;
- from 3rd party data providers who have been directed by you to send us information on your behalf;
- through use of UdioSystems proprietary software in which personal information is stored;
- from organisations identified or described under the heading "How is personal information disclosed".
How is personal information used?
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- to maintain appropriate business records;
- to research, develop, improve and use within UdioSystems products and services;
- to pre-populate / customise / provide shortcuts on our websites;
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with UdioSystems services;
- to generate statistics in relation to UdioSystems websites;
- for the purposes of feedback, reviews and ratings;
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you;
- for purposes connected with the operation of UdioSystems websites;
- for staff training and quality assurance;
- to personalise the site experience and / or the advertising you see when you visit UdioSystems websites.
How is personal information disclosed?
UdioSystems may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than UdioSystems. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
- UdioSystems staff and UdioSystems' related bodies corporate;
- the public if you use publicly available Communications Services;
- individuals and organisations that advertise with UdioSystems if you submit an enquiry or seek certain services through UdioSystems - depending on your enquiry these may include operators of Linked Sites;
- outsourced service providers who assist UdioSystems to provide its services including:
- information technology providers;
- marketing and market research advisers; and
- professional advisers;
- entities to whom you request we send your information;
- resellers of UdioSystems services;
- organisations involved in a sale/transfer of UdioSystems assets, business or shares;
- to assist government or regulatory authorities or police;
- as we are required by law, for example pursuant to a subpoena or in accordance with unclaimed money legislation.
Maintaining personal information quality
UdioSystems strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date records. To facilitate this, please let us know if any of your details change. You may update certain personal information through your account.
How to access your personal information
You generally have a right to access your personal information, subject to a few exceptions provided by law. If you wish to access your personal information please go to "contact us" link at the bottom of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. There is no charge for this service, however you may be required to verify your identity before any information is released to you.
About security and personal Information
UdioSystems takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure. Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, but is generally stored electronically on UdioSystems’s systems.
Transfer of personal information outside of Australia
What if you don't provide personal information?
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, UdioSystems may not be able to provide you with the full range of UdioSystems services.
UdioSystems websites, Linked Sites and personal information
When you visit a website or use an application on UdioSystems websites, UdioSystems records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring url, and other referral information, device information and location, carrier, site interactions such as your access to website features, pages accessed, content, searching activities, lead submission, and files accessed and downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
Such information collected by UdioSystems may be linked to other information UdioSystems holds about a user, compiling a complete profile about UdioSystems users’ browsing activities on UdioSystems websites.
UdioSystems uses “cookies” and other methods to collect and store the information set out above. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires (this may be as little as 30 days or up 2 years, or longer in some cases). Cookies may be used by UdioSystems or by service providers engaged by UdioSystems to provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, remember the sites you visit on UdioSystems websites, measure and analyse usage of UdioSystems websites and for security. Persistent cookies may be used to identify the sites you visit on UdioSystems websites and to personalise the advertising that you see when you make future visits to that site or other sites. You may adjust your internet browser settings to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled UdioSystems may not be able to provide you with the full range of UdioSystems services.
What if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us.
Postal Address: PO Box 232, Palmyra, WA 6957
Contact: General Manager of Operations
UdioSystems treats complaints relating to privacy extremely seriously. If you submit a concern or complaint, we will endeavour to deal with it comprehensively and reach an outcome with which all parties are satisfied. If you would like further information about privacy in Australia, please visit www.oaic.gov.au
How this policy changes
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website.
Get Started with
It’s easy to integrate UdioSwim with your business. Start streamlining your services, bookings, classes and sales today